Monday, November 10, 2008

November BDays

I'm off today. A long run didn't work. Coffee hasn't worked. My last option is a can of V8 sitting in the fridge. It may be time. I'm tired as hell for no apparent reason other than a restless night's sleep and some birthday partying Sunday.

After doing nothing for the entire weekend, we packed up the VW and headed to Cincinnati on Sunday to help my brother and sister celebrate their birthdays. Ryan's is the 7th and Meghann's is the 8th. My parents were watching Lauren while Ryan and Leslie were in Chicago for the OSU v. Northwestern game so we all met up at my sisters for my ma's legendary chicken & noodles. It was worth it but damn, I'm worn out.

And this week isn't looking pretty. There could potentially be a lot of running around.

No comments: