Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Back

What a month. I've spent most of it behind this computer screen. I'm not going to lie... I'm glad to see it go. It really started with August, but September will have to suck it up and take the blame.

But a new month finds me back in the office with much faster connection after some finagling on their end. And with two very big projects, a wedding invite for friends and a 21-miler successfully completed, it's time to get onto things I've been neglecting...

It's time I sit down and pick a weekend for my friend Gordon's bachelor party. I have to figure out if I'm going to get a new car or go with zipcar.com. It seems enticing on the computer screen, but we all know how that can go. Pick a place to get married. Go fishing. Go camping. Go mountain biking.

And there's already a whole lot to look forward to this month. We're headed to Cincinnati this weekend and then I will probably be getting to Minster somehow on Sunday morning to run a 10K with my sibs just to let them know what's up. This will be the first time my brother and I run a race together. I'm looking forward to it. Then a wedding in Cleveland after that, then the big race. The race route happened to be changed last minute and now runs right down my friend's street around the 18 or 19 mile mark. So I can't wait to make the turn onto Berkshire and get the high-five that I'll probably desperately need at that point. Then two big weekends in Cincinnati... both in honor of Bolton. So with all that, November will be here before I know it. Hopefully I will have made some progress by then.

No comments: