Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Doldrums

All this absence is killing me. I've attributed the lull to my inability to get moving 15 minutes earlier, which would allow me to take the bus and see things, document things and exhibit such things. Not only that but every time I think I've got a green light to employ the 17, I realize that I have to drive a car that day. I loathe that feeling. I had it this morning. Sitting there, icing my right hip with a bag of frozen peas, minding my business. Knowing I had plenty of time to boil water for a lukewarm bath, pour the remainder of the coffee from the pot and take the high road to the corner of North Bend and Hamilton where I would be whisked away without a care in the world.

Boiling waters? Lukewarm baths?

Yep, our water heater is busted. So it was then that I realized the plumber was coming some time between noon and 1pm to take a look at our bum tank and bus'ing it wouldn't have made anyone but me happy.

So all you get is some shots I've had to take for work. It's the Iris Bookcafé across the street. They provide me with a daily afternoon jolt of caffeine. In turn, we'll provide them with a website and some photography.

So if you want to see pretty pictures, go here.

No comments: