Monday, May 9, 2011

Tidbits

It's been weeks, I know. I have excuses, you may know. Babies. Two of them. Girls. Eleven minutes apart on a rainy, rainy afternoon in April. Their total weight was barely nine pounds but one standing on top of the other would've been just shy of three feet. They are impressive. Life is impressive.

Mine, in particular, is different. I still work. I still sleep. I still run. I still internet. But mostly, I worry too much about making sure those two babies are ok. Are they cold? Are they hungry? Are they up to their eyeballs in their own poo? Are they ok? Will they always be ok?

Emma and Arleigh are four weeks old today. 28 days. I'm not going to lie... it feels like 2800. We'll find what works and what doesn't soon enough. At this point, we're pretty content being inundated by babies.

2 comments:

Mongo said...

Hi Ba-bies!!

bww said...

It just gets more and more fun dude. You'll have twice the fun. The worrying doesn't stop, sorry. You'll be great. As long as they don't have your melon, they'll be fine.