Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Ode to TNT

Side note: I was reading Bradley's blog today and thus convinced myself that I, too, needed a customized masthead.

Back to business... my dad turned 62 yesterday. At 62, he's a better golfer, driver, prankster, mechanic, euchre player, procrastinator, person, friend and dad than I might ever be. I'm almost positive that he can outrun me in a 100m dash... and I'd let him prove it if it weren't a certainty that it'd be his last, because he's already told that he'd win if it was the last thing he did. This is also the guy that apologized to me for naming me Jason. He said that it wasn't very professional and thinks that's why I'm a graphic designer instead of Bill Gates.

Here's to you TNT. Retire already.

1 comment:

bshawise said...

On your 21st birthday you were dragged home and rammed (accidentally) into the door frame. A half hour later TNT came home. A half hour later he was doing the cabbage patch and eating Uncle Spectacles' infamous spaghetti made from graham crackers and soy sauce. Legendary night, legendary man.