Monday, August 25, 2008

Pajama Party

Lauren spent the night Friday. My brother skipped town and Leslie needed a night out with friends so I got the baby for the night.

She took it easy on me for sure. She was remarkably good... better than six month old babies should be. She went to bed at 9-ish and didn't make a peep until 7 or so. The only time she cried was when I attempted to put some clothes on her after a bottle. Babies don't like to lay on their backs with full stomachs... or maybe it's just this one. I can't say I have enough experience to make such a generalized statement.

We watched the Olympics and then cartoons and played with toys and wiped up slobber constantly. She even helped with the laundry so she's welcome back anytime... and I hope it's sooner rather than later. I worked on some leg strengthening drills with her. There's no way she's going to be outside hitter for Team USA if she starts at three. It has to be now. This is when champions are made.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

she is so cute, and this is such a great pic. she doesn't appear to have inherited the monster face at all.