Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Honey-Do

Bottom line... I came home for lunch. I had clothes in the dryer that needed to be fluffed and folded so the queen bee would have nothing to hinder her laundry night. Mission accomplished. Check that off the list. I also ate a fruit cup... or half of it. I left the honeydew for another day.

I hit a small milestone this morning on my run. It's the first year I've kept a detailed log of my running and right around mile seven, I cracked the 1000-mile mark for 2009. It's roughly 35mpw, which is nothing, but it's still cool to see the four digits up on the log.

3 comments:

bww said...

congrats on the milestone, don't underestimate that accomplishment. That's great.

John Shaw said...

35mpw is something to be proud of considering you kept that up during the winter.

tyler said...

thanks fellers.