Thursday, May 6, 2010

Well, Hello Art Deco

I've been driving down to work for the last month and a half, but the commute has gotten considerably better since moving out of the west side. I know I bitch about that end of town a lot... but it's because there's a lot to bitch about... unless you belong to the Tea Party.

I'll be taking the 17 out of College Hill soon, but I'm in desperate need of lawn-manicuring devices that will be purchased tonight, so the car was my only choice. I got tired of Liberty Street and it's 14 lights, so I started taking the Ezzard Charles exit and I'm glad I did. I turned left off the exit today and while waiting on the light to turn green, I looked in my side mirror to see this gem, sitting all proud and strong.

I can't wait until this is a fully-functioning train station again. It will knock people's socks off and make them wonder why they ever second-guessed such a thing.

No comments: