Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Beached and Loving It








So I thought I'd be better at keeping up on this and providing all four of you with breathtaking scenery from the Gulf Coast. But two factors have contributed to the lack of blog... vacation and old people. I'm going to assume that Florida is full of them. It's a fairly universal stereotype. And we all know that the old folks be hatin' the internet... because for most of them, it's completely incomprehensible. Maybe I'm going too far, and then maybe I'm not.

In Ohio, there's WiFi everywhere. You can get pizza for carryout and check your email while you're waiting. In Florida, hot spots are few and far between. So I'm going to break code slightly and post a bunch of pictures at once. Don't ask why I chose the ones I did. Mostly because it sums up what we've enjoyed the most. The dock at night, our trip to Sanibel compliments of my mom and dad, the beach, the sunsets... and the list goes on and on. So hopefully it does our trip justice... if not, I'll try and give a better summary on return to the land of 24/7 interweb.

Erica gets photo credit on the one of me.

1 comment:

bshawise said...

i miss your scent.