Sunday, June 1, 2008

Front Porch

After 5+ years without any kind of porch, patio or deck, I can tell you that life is dead and gone and won't be lived again. We moved into this new apartment in the fall of last year, and weren't able to take full advantage of the front porch it had to offer... but summer is here and we're ready to shed our pretentious skins for the trashier side of life.

We basically spent the entire weekend out here after it was decided that camping at Lake Hope was out of the question. So I'm sad to see the weekend come to an end but can't imagine a better way of sending it off. I set up the tripod and everything for this shot. Erica was thoroughly embarrassed. I should be too. I'm a pasty gem... and with the Florida trip being a week away, this will not do. Maybe I could hold off on the tone compensation.

No comments: