Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Apple Squared

There's really nothing to note... hence the apple. I eat me apples with a paring knife. I whittle away each side... right down to the core. I had a pretty decent square today and thought I'd document my successes.

Election Day is a week away. I made it through my buddy's bachelor party... somewhat unscathed. I've started running again after a week's absence. Winter has arrived. The Bucks lost numero dos to Penn State. We saw Old Crow Medicine Show at the Madison Theater Friday night. Don't ever go see anyone there. The band basically apologized for it at the end of the show. Um... that's really about it.

So I guess that brings us to November. Thanksgiving. Other things too. OSU v. Michigan game, although it lacks the significance that the past years enjoyed.

No comments: