Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Broke

Bradley wants a challenge. I've got one. Fix my computer. FIX IT!! It's now standing in quite well as a magazine holder, but I need my thousand-dollar investment to work harder for me. I need it to be the MacBook it was always meant to be... for at least 15 more minutes so I can at least retrieve old emails and address book info. So there's your challenge, ye olde Nemesis of the Narwhal.

But I can't make it that easy for you... I'll require that you do it whilst listening to Martha Wainwright... and your only clue is that it may or may not having something to do with the firmware. Good luck and Godspeed.

2 comments:

bshawise said...

i have enough challenges, friendo. but give it to me and i'll video tape throwing it off a megachurch roof.

bww said...

I've been through two of those badboys.

Now i have the new macbook. I suggest you let brad launch that sucker and go buy the titanium juggernaut.