Thursday, June 25, 2009

Griggs by Bike

Erica went out and met up with a friend Wednesday night, so I was left to fend for myself. After a tasty meal that consisted of a Boca Burger and those tater tots that are smashed into little discs (the Echo in Cincinnati has them), I took off on the bike towards Griggs Reservoir. It was a decent night for a bike ride. After being cooped up in a sealed building whose AC is on the fritz, I was happy to be around any kind of air that was moving, regardless of how warm and muggy it was. And just to note, I came in this morning and it's even worse. If you're going to completely seal a building, then make sure your shit works right... if not, give us some f'ing options. It's 86.1º in here! I'm dying here. We're supposed to have volleyball tonight... luckily it's an 8:50 pm game. I still can't imagine it being any cooler.

No comments: