Sunday, December 21, 2008

Idiocracy

Certainly, there isn't a bigger fool on planet Earth this morning than yours truly. Long story short, I ran my mouth last night in the Taco Bell drive thru because I thought the gentleman in front of us kept his eye on Erica too long (which he didn't)... so in return, I got whipped by the aforementioned sir and his buddy in the car... leaving Erica and her friend to do their best to retrieve the idiot that was me from their repeated punches.

Words can hardly explain how embarrassed and abysmal I feel about a completely avoidable circumstance. And while I would prefer to cower in a corner and practice up on my self-hate for a month, I think this method may give me the opportunity to really see just how stupid this little trick was. Thank God nothing happened to Erica and her friend. To put them into that situation was deplorable. Even if I were a fighter (and I'm not), there wasn't much of a chance for me seeing myself out of that situation. It's one thing for me to run my mouth and get my ass handed to me in a deserving manner, but to rely on a couple of women that might combine to tip the scales at 200 lbs is out of control. Completely and without argument, the dumbest stunt I've ever pulled. And just weeks before I turn 30! This is so white trash. I wish I could apologize to the guys that did the ass kicking. I would like to apologize to Erica and her friend until I'm blue in the face, but what's done is done. Now it comes down to making sure anything like this never ever happens again.

No comments: