Thursday, July 1, 2010

I Spy

Maybe you've heard something about Russian spies on the news recently? Personally, I thought the Cold War was over. Apparently not.

It brings me back to an autumn night in 2001 while I was in Boston. I was heading home from work and made my way onto the green line's C train. It was late and there weren't many people riding so I sat in a favorite niche of mine... the single seat right next to the connection joint. While I went to sit down, I noticed a small piece of paper under the seat that looked like it had been ripped out of a spiral-bound notepad. I picked it up and found it quite interesting. You might, too.

I had decided to scan it a while ago so that if it ever became too deteriorated, I'd at least have proof of it. I can't say I ever took it seriously, but in light of recent developments, I very much do. Although, I've never done much investigating, I did look up Naum Kitzis. He's an actual dentist in Boston and that's his actual address. There are a few Olga Miroshnichenko on LinkedIn. It at least makes you think.

So if no one ever hears from me after this, you'll know why.

No comments: