Tuesday, January 13, 2009

“W” is for Winter...

or "West"... or "Wrong Way"... or "Watch Out!"... or "Whistle While You Work". I could do this forever.

I couldn't help but notice the projected highs for the rest of this week. They're low. This could really test the mettle of my “who needs a car?” experiment. To be honest, I'm already in the market for an auto. I knew the day would come... just not so soon. Zipcar's departure from the Columbus area has helped with the decision. Now, if I want wheels, I have to rent them for a whole day. So I'll be buying.

This was the approach to my office building (on the right) as I walked to work this morning. The slushy snow would've made the bike ride a wet one.

3 comments:

John Arns said...

I love this picture.
I have a few like it. I'm a train and railroad enthusiast (or 'nut' as some might say.)

tyler said...

well then, you should meet my good friend johnny cash. he knows a thing or two about them trains.

John Arns said...

hear he's quite the master on the lonesome whistle blowin' on a grey and rainy september morn.