Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Too Cute


Work has been busy. Toy Fair time. I've never been. I'm not sure what the excitement is all about, but I do know some of our clients are excited which is always good for business. I had to be in Cincinnati for meetings on MLK Day. We decided to spend the weekend there and look for houses... errr... neighborhoods, rather. It would at least give us an idea of where we wanted to look and it was good to get to know the city a little bit better.

Got to eat at Terry's Turf Club Saturday night with my sister and Dan. I had heartburn until the following Wednesday. My brother and Leslie were down in Tennessee for a long weekend and my parents were watching the girls. We spent the night in Milford to help them out. Was able to wake up, have some coffee and hang out with my nieces until it was time to neighborhood hunt once again. Just an FYI, if you've never driven through Bellevue, KY... do it. There are some very cool places if you search long and hard enough.

Last week was more of the same with work. Training for the Flying Pig is just about to commence. I'm looking forward to being back in a schedule. This is going to be my last marathon training cycle in Columbus. I'll miss some of this rolling terrain, but not the wind. Ugh... I hate the wind almost as much as I hate mangoes.

No comments: