Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Dre Day

Wednesday morning at the bus stop with Erica on our way downtown. The day started out nice enough, but there is deceit in that sky. It's supposed to rain for the next two days. We can't really complain as our spring has been relatively uneventful. The only real problem is that I slept through my alarm this morning deciding to run in the afternoon instead. I also have a volleyball game this evening. It's the last one of the spring session at Flannagan's... and it's looking like it might be a rain-out. I've always felt like the weather's had it in for me. I hate when rain is forecasted for a volleyball day. I play Wednesday and Thursday... and the two days it's supposed to rain this week?.. you guessed it, Wednesday and Thursday.

But this is hardly the first run-in Mother Nature and I have had. But that's the kind of weather you get around here. Some days are great, most days aren't. You learn to take advantage of the good ones. Not like those California kids.

Speaking of California kids, I like the 5th & Westwood signs in the background... as Dre would say... "up to no good." And he ain't lyin'.

No comments: