Friday, May 16, 2008

Night Rider

Things could've been worse yesterday. It started early and the weather was again, cold and wet. Erica's Public Policy comp(rehensive exam) was in the morning... 8:30 - 12:00, break for lunch and then 1:00 - 3:00. I showed my support by going out at a quarter til 7 and grabbing some McDonald's breakfast. I hope it did the trick.

I was pretty excited for her, so I wanted to stop by Claddagh and have dinner and congratulate her in person. I was uploading some files anyway at work, so I thought I could do this and then stop by the Miranova on my way home just to make sure everything was going as planned. I ended up taking a shot that I never intended taking, which certainly enhanced my buzz. So I eventually made my way home around 11 at night... somewhat drunk. I stopped to snap a couple of pictures along the way. It was a nice relaxing ride.

But it was up'n at em this morning for the Race for the Cure. Hoffmann was kind enough to swing by and pick Erica and I up. I had convinced him to run this race with me... his first. We all three ended up running it together and it was a good time. Tons of people but we got a great parking spot... so it was in and out. I regret not bringing my small digital camera just take some shots along the way. It wasn't like we were in a rush... I just forgot. Next year, I'll know better.

1 comment:

bshawise said...

those photos are the hotness.

nothin' says lovin' like mcgriddles.