Monday, February 23, 2009

100

It took me a year. That's a post every 3.65 days. This could only mean that I'm boring as hell... but mostly, it means that I've slowly run out of things to shoot with my click-click-camera. I wouldn't mind shooting more stuff, but if it's not some lame Ohio landscape, then it's a birthday party of people that you can only shoot so many times. It's just hard to have with you all the time... as much as I would like that. I feel bad for Erica. She's been a very patient and understanding subject throughout the past year. A goal that naturally grew out of this... ehh... thing, was to get comfortable using the D40 I had gotten for Christmas in 2007. I feel like I've succeeded in that... if ever so slightly. So here's to another year of guessing about how to work this thing.

As for the life that's been lived in between and throughout these photos... I'm thankful to have had the opportunity to experience it all... even the punches to my face.

No comments: