Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Randoms

Spent the weekend running around. Visited my grandma Saturday. Spent the night in Piqua Saturday night. Then it was off to Cincinnati Sunday for a birthday party. Lauren turned one and so my brother and Leslie hosted a get-together for the Tylers. We had a good time, but I was thoroughly exhausted by the time we climbed into bed.

And wouldn't you know it... I bought a car Monday... well, leased it. A Jetta S. I'll have to snap some pics later today or tomorrow. So ends the bike drama. Why I waited for winter to end is beyond me. I could've made it another 10 months. I'll still use the bike for the commute, but now I at least have the option when nature's wrath comes calling.

My brother came up last night for some CCR... that's Cross Canadian Ragweed. Hard to describe their schtick. It's hard rock or country or both. They put on a great show and we probably ended up having too good of a time. I'd never seen beers that big. It made for a difficult morning concerning motor skills. I actually did get 5.5 miles in on the treadmill. I thought if there would ever be a chance I'd bite it on that thing, today would've been that day... but alas, I remained upright for all 43:10 of it.

No comments: