Friday, February 27, 2009

Sleep Less

I’ve never been more wide awake at 4am in my entire life. Actually, this all started at 2... it’s just taken me this long to figure out what to do about it. It has something to do with the midweek revelry, but I’m not entirely sure what. All I know is that I haven’t been the same since.

But there is work to be done so therein lies an excuse to be up and about. What sucks is that we have a trip to Hocking Hills scheduled for this weekend and while I’ll do my best, I'm not sure how much fun I'll be... at least tonight. I’m lucky this was an easy week with no long run scheduled or the sleeplessness would really be a pain in the ass. Not only that, it's coming down pretty good outside right now. Looks like I’ll try and get my 7 in on the treadmill.

2 comments:

John Shaw said...

this doesn't really surprise me. i've heard stories of you ( i think it was you?) staying up all night watching fires die.

bshawise said...

it was (and is) definitely tyler. he's ohio's texas ranger.

what's the midweek revelry? quit talking in code.