Thursday, March 20, 2008

Seeing Things Clearly

This past Saturday, Boltron and my sister made the trip north to Columbus for some good times. I'm not sure if they found what they came for, but we went out nonetheless and woke up with splitting headaches Sunday morning. 

I remember that every once and a while in school, I'd wake up on a Sunday morning after a particularly heavy weekend of drinking and not be able to focus my eyes. This would last most of the day. Very strange at the time and I'm happy to note that although my camera suffers from the same ailment, I've avoided such episodes for several years.

I wish I knew exactly what my camera was going to produce from one shot to the next... but instead, I get Erica's faked baked face on the left. I know it's the incandescent bulb that's on across the room, but Boltron's skin tone is very natural. Different setting, but I mess with them so much and I don't take notes so I change a setting and forget what the last one did. Erica thinks I could join a camera club. As good as that might look on paper, my stereotypes concerning "clubs" are near and dear to me.

No comments: