Friday, March 7, 2008

Take Cover: Day 1

It began with a single flake at 9am. Now there's 4 or 5 inches on the ground and it's all anyone can talk about around here. To be honest, I'd rather have this than ice. I might be a little more upset if I didn't have an easy week on the running front. By the time it gets annoying and cold, I should be finishing up. They say there'll be another 8 to 10 inches by the time Saturday winds down. I'll update this with any further developments so that I, too, may perpetuate the fear of a winter weather catastrophe. 

I will admit, the wind made it extra nasty this afternoon. That same wind may make that short run tomorrow morning more than what I bargained for.

But mostly, I would hope we all make it through this trying time.

1 comment:

bshawise said...

Mary Queen of Victory......PRAY FOR US.