Sunday, March 23, 2008

Hocking

Saturday was spent in Hocking Hills. The weather was hardly agreeable but we got out there nonetheless and tooled around some of the more popular trails. Old Man's Cave, the Rock House. Spent the night at one of the hundreds of cabins/cottages they have around the park. Honestly, they're farkin' everywhere. But this one really was pretty nice, I must admit.

We woke up this morning. Easter. I think we were the only folks at breakfast that hadn't been to church. Or showered for that matter.  It made me feel out of place. Not enough, however, to make me go to church. The rest of the day was spent at my aunt and uncle's in Dublin. I used to be better at going to church... when it was more mandatory. Free will just might be the devil in me.

Oh well, it was a great weekend in all.

1 comment:

bshawise said...

God's in the Hills as much as the pews. Maybe more so.